COLLEGE STATION, Texas - The Texas A&M student who died during a party at a fraternity house in August was killed by a drug overdose, police said Wednesday.
Anton Grinev, 19, or Frisco, was found unconscious at the Sigma Nu house Aug. 20. He was pronounced dead at a local hospital.
College Station police announced Wednesday that Grinev’s autopsy revealed he died from an accidental overdose of several different types of opiates.
While no criminal charges have been filed in connection with Grinev’s death, 10 students were arrested on drug related charges.
Police said they are working with Brazos County district attorney’s office to determine if charges will be filed in Grinev’s death.