Stove causes house fire

Headline Goes Here

HUMBLE, Texas - A stove caught on fire Wednesday, spreading to the kitchen of an Humble house.

Atascocita firefighters said the blaze happened on Siano Pines Drive and Serenata Lane around 10:30 p.m.

Firefighters were able to stop the flames from spreading beyond the kitchen.

The family got out of the house safely and there were no injuries.

Copyright 2012 by All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.