HOUSTON - Part of the Sam Houston Tollway will be difficult to navigate this weekend.
The southbound lanes between Hammerly and Memorial will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday until 8 a.m. Saturday.
The northbound lanes between Memorial and Clay will be closed from 10 p.m. Saturday until noon Sunday.
During each closure, traffic will be diverted to the feeder roads.
The closures are to allow crews to mark the pavement.
Check Traffic Now:
- Houston TranStar Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Pulse Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Section
- Jennifer Reyna's Traffic Blog
- Houston TranStar
- Texas Dept. of Transportation Website or call 800-452-9292
- Harris County Office of Emergency Management Website
Check Construction Information:
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.