CONROE, Texas - If you're planning to travel to Huntsville, Dallas or anywhere north of Conroe on Interstate 45 this weekend, you may want to find another route.
The Texas Department of Transportation is closing the northbound lanes of Interstate 45 just south of Wilson Road in Conroe nightly.
The lanes will be closed from 9 p.m. to 9 a.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Traffic will be detoured to the frontage road.
Check Traffic Now:
- Houston TranStar Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Pulse Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Section
- Jennifer Reyna's Traffic Blog
- Houston TranStar
- Texas Dept. of Transportation Website or call 800-452-9292
- Harris County Office of Emergency Management Website
Check Construction Information:
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.