LIBERTY COUNTY, Texas - A Liberty County boy's game turned dangerous when he was burned over most of his body.
Officials said the 12-year-old was burning ant hills with a five gallon can of gasoline along County Road 1409 near FM 1409.
At some point, officials said the fire leaped from the ant hill to the can. Officials said the boy was left with second and third degree burns over 80 percent of his body. He was flown to the hospital by helicopter. Information on his condition has not yet been released.
Copyright 2013 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.