HARRIS COUNTY -

Officials believe a dryer is to blame for a house fire in northwest Harris County.

It happened around 12:30 a.m. Monday at a house on Legend Cove Court near Forest Heights.

When firefighters with the Cy-Fair Fire Department arrived, they found heavy smoke coming from the back of the two-story home.

Firefighters made a fast attack and were able to quickly put out the flames.

Everyone inside the home made it out safely.

Officials said it appears the dryer sparked the fire. There was damage to the laundry room and kitchen.