- Houston company subject of nationwide complaints
- Texas EquuSearch defies government order
- Local 2 Investigates: In-home flight simulators
- Texas oil spill: Recorded moments before impact
- Guilty verdict in decades-old murder case in Galveston County
- Businesss impact of Houston Ship Channel oil spill
- Family of man electrocuted at hotel pool reach settlement with contractor
- Man charged with string of robberies he didn't commit
- Trial underway for accused murderer in Galveston County
- Despite efforts, murderer still on the loose
- Is this the home of the future?
- Want more people to find you attractive? Play up your flaws
- Get paid to cook dinner for strangers
- Texas Champion's Weekend races into town
- Ex-Military patrolling Houston neighborhoods
- Kicked Up Chicken Alfredo
- Does trail of Michael Brown's missing cash lead to Russian artist?
- Houston businessman buys 2,800 acre ranch from estate of Michael Brown
- Like selfies? There's an app for that!
- Two Houston zip codes among best places for trick-or-treating
- Minor league baseball player swollen after 90 mph fastball to the face
- Gov. Perry's passed-over pick for Texas A&M president resigns
- Texting while driving ban could revive after Gov. Perry leaves office
- Twin brothers fight off carjacker
- U.S. arrests about 80 immigrants at South Texas camp
- Report: FBI probe includes legal work by Wendy Davis
- Body is that of missing 5-year-old boy
- '8THEIST' denied, 'BAPTIST' approved; atheist sues
- Prosecutor: Pair used cat to defraud owner
- Death toll from S. Korean ferry rises to 50
- Drones find nothing in MH370 search
- Gunmen target prominent Pakistani news anchor
- Families' frustration: 'Nothing is changing'
- Israeli police block U.N. envoy in Jerusalem
- S. Korea's families ask how they can go on
- Pro-Russian separatists ignore Geneva deal
- Police believe American Bulldog could be key to...
- Houston man charged with killing wife after altercation