- Synthetic drug Flakka causing Houston-area deaths
- Is Uber cutting down on DWIs?
- Disappearing victim allowed accused deputy killer to go free in 2013
- Pool builder who left jobs unfinished tried to get new pool job
- Accused killer of deputy gets court-appointed attorneys
- KPRC 2 tracks down pool builder who fled to North Carolina
- Driver arrested after high-speed chase in Fort Bend County
- Criminal history of man accused of murdering deputy
- Unfinished pool for special needs boy completed with donated services
- Lessons learned after pool contractor skips town
- Houston ISD crossing guard celebrates 84th birthday
- App gives users second chance for love at first sight
- The most super of 'supermoons' rises this weekend
- Tired of that cold pizza? Don't waste it, trade it
- Family walking across America in memory of daughter
- Subtle signs can help detect a liar
- Love a cute top, skirt, or pair of shoes but don't know where to buy them?
- Earn cash for your smartphone photos
- Want kids to do their chores? There's an app for that!
- Is this the home of the future?
- Woman finds object in Blue Bell ice cream
- Texas college student drives Barbie Jeep after DWI arrest
- 2nd El Paso-area person dies of West Nile virus
- Former Austin police officer charged in girlfriend's death
- Six Flags Texas theme parks to add new rides for 2016
- Could a smartphone one day detect boredom?
- Ex-Labor employee admits bootleg movie scheme
- Dozens sickened in Arizona salmonella outbreak
- Brady offers thanks, says 'sorry' following Deflategate ruling
- FAMU hazing death defendant gets 4-year prison term
- Man charged with pointing laser at airliner
- Deadly attacks leave cops feeling under siege
- Officer's killing: Cops find new evidence
- Trump: Gay marriage the 'law of the land'
- Stress at work as bad as secondhand smoke
- China cyber sanctions could come next week
- McHugh notches 15th win, Astros defeat Twins 8-0
- No. 4 Baylor has plenty of offense in 56-21 opener...