- New report reveals details, recommendations about Southwest Inn Fire
- What you need to know about your child's day care
- Missing woman with dementia found safe
- 'Virtual kidnappers' targeting Houstonians in fraud scheme to wire money
- Former Crystal Beach fire chief faces two felony indictments
- Woman: Police not called fast enough after lewd act
- Residents dealing with dirty water want reduced bills
- School bus driver who crashed into tree won't face charges
- Bus company involved in crash not registered with state
- Tire thefts cause thousands in damage, loss
- App gives users second chance for love at first sight
- The most super of 'supermoons' rises this weekend
- Tired of that cold pizza? Don't waste it, trade it
- Family walking across America in memory of daughter
- Subtle signs can help detect a liar
- Love a cute top, skirt, or pair of shoes but don't know where to buy them?
- Earn cash for your smartphone photos
- Want kids to do their chores? There's an app for that!
- Is this the home of the future?
- Want more people to find you attractive? Play up your flaws
- DPS: No more waiting in line for driver's license road test at DMV
- New Texas laws that take effect Sept. 1
- 2 tasty creations win State Fair of Texas honors
- 2 teens injured after falling out of carnival ride
- Visible tattoo ban starts for San Antonio police officers
- Man dies in fall from Austin's Mount Bonnell
- Pentagon: US military conducts operation in Somalia
- UN to investigate alleged abuses by ISIS
- FBI probes Jennifer Lawrence nude photo hack
- Ebola zone: Funerals and ghost towns
- CNN mourns loss of photojournalist
- How celebrities' nude photos get leaked
- Sailors, marines rescued after chopper crash
- Cameron unveils new anti-ISIS proposals
- NATO to create 'high-readiness force'
- Brits say 'EU sucks' over vacuum cleaner ban
- 2 men injured after knife fight in northeast Houston
- Man superglues ATM key to steal personal account...
- Cell phone confiscation policies vary from district...
- Houston-area school districts explain cellphone fines