- Recall issued after shrapnel flies out of airbags
- Students arrested after dozens of stolen calculators found
- Screening concerns arise after pastor exposed himself to minor
- Convenience stores under suspicion of food stamp fraud raided
- Misplaced evidence prompts dismissal of murder charges
- Mom of youth pastor’s victim breaks silence
- Strangers sending Bibles to Mayor Parker
- Are falling gas prices hurting Houston's economy?
- Teacher, district spar over fight at Spring High School
- Man who allegedly slit girlfriend's throat, stabbed boss arrested
- Houston ISD crossing guard celebrates 84th birthday
- App gives users second chance for love at first sight
- The most super of 'supermoons' rises this weekend
- Tired of that cold pizza? Don't waste it, trade it
- Family walking across America in memory of daughter
- Subtle signs can help detect a liar
- Love a cute top, skirt, or pair of shoes but don't know where to buy them?
- Earn cash for your smartphone photos
- Want kids to do their chores? There's an app for that!
- Is this the home of the future?
- Deli worker fired for taking photos of breast-feeding mother
- NHL legend, Houston Aeros player Gordie Howe resting after stroke in Lubbock
- Karate instructor sentenced for child porn
- Phil Collins Alamo artifacts arrive in San Antonio
- Supreme Court denies appeal for San Antonio gang member ahead of execution
- Can Proposition 1 save Texas roads?
- Maine nurse in Ebola dispute leaves home
- Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Peshmerga begin arriving in besieged Kobani
- National Guard moves in as lava nears homes in Hawaii
- Nurse refuses Ebola quarantine
- US economy chugging along at 3.5% growth
- Ebola: Patient zero was a toddler in Guinea
- Suspect ID'd in national park vandalism
- Mukpo: Ebola 'more intense than anything'
- Brittany Maynard: Waiting for 'right time' to die
- Man stabbed to death at apartment complex in...
- Man shot during violent carjacking in northwest Houston
- HISD updates principals, parents about Ebola prevention
- School provides education for immigrant children