Neon lights blamed for fire

Fire began in the attic

Headline Goes Here

HOUSTON - Firefighters said they believe neon lights are to blame for a building fire in northeast Houston Saturday night.

Firefighters said the new owner of the building on Jensen Drive near Hage Street was in the process of getting ready to reopen the business.

The fire started in the attic but was quickly put out.

No one was hurt.

Copyright 2012 by All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.