- Alleged Indiana serial killer has Texas criminal record
- Which terrorist group poses biggest threat to US?
- Convention chief Jordy Tollett back in jail
- Women targeted at local movie theater
- Conflicting reports on Dallas nurse's call before taking flight
- Dallas hospital records paint picture of inner workings
- Man files shooting lawsuit against well-known Stafford officer
- Town's traffic tickets could be thrown out among judge controversy
- Community prays as Dallas nurse receives blood transfusion
- Med Center hospitals prepare for chance of Ebola patient
- Houston ISD crossing guard celebrates 84th birthday
- App gives users second chance for love at first sight
- The most super of 'supermoons' rises this weekend
- Tired of that cold pizza? Don't waste it, trade it
- Family walking across America in memory of daughter
- Subtle signs can help detect a liar
- Love a cute top, skirt, or pair of shoes but don't know where to buy them?
- Earn cash for your smartphone photos
- Want kids to do their chores? There's an app for that!
- Is this the home of the future?
- Texas gubernatorial candidates Davis, Abbott visit Houston area
- Perry: New Ebola treatment & infectious disease facility created
- Perry's first court appearance delayed until Nov. 7
- Bees sting 20 students at Fort Worth-area school
- San Antonio top choice by Texas Highways readers
- Texan gets 10 years, stole dead father's benefits
- American released from North Korea
- Report: U.S. drug war in Afghanistan failing
- Legendary Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee dies
- Warren Buffett loses $2 billion in two days
- Properties searched after 7 found dead
- Hospital 'fell short' with Ebola patient
- Retrial begins: life or death for Jodi Arias
- Bradlee was an icon, journalists say
- 3 Denver teens home after Syria odyssey
- Canada: Soldier attack suspect 'radicalized'
- 31st annual National Night Out for law officers and...
- Man shot dead in apartment complex on Woodland Park
- HISD updates principals, parents about Ebola prevention
- School provides education for immigrant children