Mobile homes evacuated after gas line leak, fire

Headline Goes Here

HARRIS COUNTY - Firefighters in northeast Harris County are working on getting a gas line leak and fire under control at a mobile home park.

The fire broke out around 10:45 a.m. Tuesday near the area of Aldine Mail and Chrisman.

Officials said several mobile homes were evacuated as a precaution while crews work to cap the gas leak.

Copyright 2013 by All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.