PASADENA, Texas - Part of Highway 225 was closed Wednesday morning for repair work.
Houston TranStar officials said two main westbound lanes and one shoulder lane of SH 225 at Pasadena Boulevard would be closed for pavement repair.
Concrete was poured at 9 a.m. At 1:15 p.m., one main lane and the shoulder were closed.
Travelers are urged to seek another route.
Check Traffic Now:
- Houston TranStar Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Pulse Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Section
- Jennifer Reyna's Traffic Blog
- Houston TranStar
- Texas Dept. of Transportation Website or call 800-452-9292
- Harris County Office of Emergency Management Website
Check Construction Information:
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.