The Harris County Health Department is investigating possible food poisoning at a popular Humble restaurant.
Allison Duhon Hill said for the last week she has been violently ill.
"I couldn't get out of bed, it was horrible. The worst pain I've ever felt," said Hill.
Hill's brother, Michael, got very sick too. They both wound up in the hospital and were hooked up to IVs because they were so dehydrated.
"I had a fever. Body chills," said Hill.
Hill said it all started last weekend after a trip to one of her family's favorite restaurants, Iguana Joe's in Humble. It's a place they eat at often, but something last Sunday, Hill said, made them sick.
Local 2 spoke to the manager at the restaurant, who confirms that the Harris County Health Department is investigating.
Investigators are trying to determine if the problem came from Iguana Joe's or one of their suppliers.