HOUSTON - A northeast Houston building was evacuated Tuesday morning because of a gas leak.
Houston firefighters ordered the evacuation from a building in the 2300 block of Brooks near Mary after the scent of gas was detected in businesses there.
Officials said an 8-inch gas like sustained a 1-inch cut.
KPRC Local 2 and Click2Houston.com will have much more on this breaking news story. Please refresh this page for the latest information.
Copyright 2013 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.