Firefighters stopped a grease fire from spreading throughout a southwest Houston house early Thursday morning.
Officials said fire crews arrive at the home off W. Airport and Lansdowne around 12:15 a.m. Thursday.
The Houston Fire Department said a resident was cooking with grease on the stove and the grease caught fire.
Upon arrival, firefighters found flames shooting from the kitchen, but they were able to quickly contain the fire before it spread to the rest of the house.
All of the residents were able to safely get out of the house.