FDA: Chobani Greek yogurt sickens 89
The Food and Drug Administration says at least 89 people have reported getting sick after eating Chobani Greek yogurt.
Officials said the yogurt was manufactured in Twin Falls, Idaho.
Chobani told grocery stores last week to destroy 35 varieties of yogurt that could have been contaminated by a mold associated with dairy products.
Authorities said no link has been confirmed between the illness and the yogurt, but the FDA says it will work with the company to speed up the voluntary recall.
Click here for more information from the FDA.