Electrical short blamed for apartment fire

Fire damaged four units

By Frank Espinoza - News Producer
Headline Goes Here

HOUSTON - Firefighters are blaming a faulty electrical outlet for a fire at a northwest Houston apartment complex.

The fire started around 4 a.m. Thursday at the Spring Woods Village Apartments on Hammerly and Shadowdale.

When firefighters arrived they found flames coming from an upstairs unit.

Firefighters made a fast attack and got the fire out quickly.

Overall, four units were damaged. One suffered fire damage and the other three suffered water and smoke damage.

No one was injured.

Copyright 2013 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.