Police say three people were found dead Wednesday night at a north Harris County trailer. One other victim was transported to a nearby hospital. According to authorities all the victims were children.
When firefighters responded to 8500 Scotch Pines Place, they found a smoldering fire inside the trailer home. According to Klein Fire Chief David Bessolo, carbon monoxide levels in the home were seven times higher than what firefighters consider a "danger level".
The Harris County Sheriff's Office says the Klein Fire Department and Harris County Fire Marshall's Office will be handling the investigation.
Stay tuned to Local 2 News Today for the latest information.