A Waco day care operator has been named in a warrant alleging a baby died from an overdose of an over-the-counter drug meant to keep the girl asleep.
Waco police on Thursday announced 49-year-old Marian Bergman Fraser remains at large while facing a charge of injury to a child causing death.
Police said 4-month-old Clara Margurite Felton, of Waco, died March 4 due to a toxic level of antihistamine in her system. Police believe the girl was given Benadryl to keep the youngster asleep during naptime.
Investigators said the baby was transported to a hospital and declared dead after being found unresponsive in her crib at the Spoiled Rotten day care center.