Local 2 Consumer Expert Amy Davis broke down all the Black Friday ads to find you the ultimate deals on TVs, tablets, toys and more.
- Best Buy has the best deal on small TVs. The 26-inch Insignia HDTV is just $99.
- Wal-Mart has a 32-inch Emerson LCD for $148. And there's a one hour in-stock guarantee if you get there at 10 p.m. on Thursday.
- Best Buy wins the 40-inch TV category with a Toshiba LCD flat screen for $179.
- For large TVs, check out Sears. They are selling a 50-inch Toshiba LED for $299. It normally sells for $899.
- Tablets and E-Readers are hot this year. Big Lots has big savings on a Nextbook Android 8-inch tablet for less than $80.
- Best Buy has a Samsung Galaxy tablet for $179.
- If an E-Reader is on your list, Target has a Nook Simple Touch for $100.
Retailers are also slashing prices on big ticket appliances.
- Lowes has a Whirlpool washer/dryer pair for under $1,000. That's a $500 savings.
- We found a Kenmore Elite washer/dryer pair for $650 each at Sears, half off the normal price. It's a 4 a.m. Friday doorbuster, so get there early!
- We spotted a smokin' deal on a Char Broil six burner gas grill at Academy for $200.
- And you can walk away with a great deal on shoes at Sports Authority. Buy one pair, get another for half off on men's, women's and kid's footwear.