A Massachusetts man who found Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in a boat in his back yard said he is an "incidental hero." David Henneberry, of Watertown, said, "If I help these people that lost people, if I can help them in their mind, then everything is good with me here." Henneberry told his story exclusively to WCVB in Boston. Click here to read the story.
More News Headlines
- Hobby Airport international terminal set to open
- Man's body found nude, bound inside Houston apartment
- Judge shuts down SE Houston apartment complex owned by 'slum lords'
- One dead after robbery, shooting in Crosby-Lynchburg
- Man tries to drive off in stolen car as pregnant ex-girlfriend clings to hood, police say