(CNN) -- The Carnival Triumph, the cruise ship that had been marooned in the Gulf of Mexico, is expected to arrive in Mobile, Alabama, between 7:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. ET Thursday, according to an official briefed on plans for the recovery of the vessel. On Wednesday, the plan was for the vessel to arrive in the early Thursday afternoon, but rough waves overnight has slowed the recovery.
More News Headlines
- New smart TVs smarter, easier to use
- Dempsey: No troops in Afghan possible, but no withdrawal plans yet
- One dead, one critically injured after shooting at Brazoria County home
- Aldine ISD mom wants coach fired after allegedly calling her derogatory name
- Doctor accused of breaking into woman's home, leaving condescending messages