The Texas Department of Transportation has released the names of the state's top 25 toll jumpers.
TxDOT posted the names online Thursday, after setting a deadline for folks to pay up.
The agency said there are $27 million in unpaid tolls from state-owned toll roads. Officials said they have sent notices to 28,000 vehicle owners.
Sixteen offenders have more than $100,000 in unpaid tolls. At the top are Ronny Williams and Cora Lewis, of Pflugerville, with 14,358 unpaid tolls worth $236,026.32.
The top 10 people with the highest amounts in unpaid toll fees are:
- Ronny Williams and Cora Lewis, Pflugerville: $236,026.32
- Mandy and Stephen Dyment, Hutto: $217,619.79
- Renee Lee Ferguson, Hutto: $166,506.35
- Taniqua Evans, Hutto: $158,705.16
- Theresa Twyefort, Pflugerville: $149,418.37
- Amee J. Geren, Round Rock: $145,341.08
- Judy Blundell, Taylor: $141,755.21
- Ashley A. Canada, Austin: $139,344.62
- Laura A Gregory, Round Rock: $132,750.33
- Mina Henderson, Hutto: $124,132.84
The department may also ban vehicles with unpaid tolls from toll roads and impound the vehicle if police stop it. TxDOT can also notify county tax assessors to block vehicle owners from renewing their registrations.