Part of a northeast Harris County highway was closed for several hours while crews worked to clean up a truck crash and its lost load.
Harris County sheriff's deputies said a truck rolled over on Highway 90 near Uvalde on Monday morning.
The truck was carrying pipe, and the load spilled onto the roadway.
Two eastbound lanes were blocked to traffic during the cleanup and investigation. They have since reopened.
Check Traffic Now:
- Houston TranStar Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Pulse Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Section
- Jennifer Reyna's Traffic Blog
- Houston TranStar
- Texas Dept. of Transportation Website or call 800-452-9292
- Harris County Office of Emergency Management Website
Check Construction Information: