Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serves 4 – 6
1 to 1 ½ pounds fresh Natural Salmon Filets
½ Cup of Roberts Reserve Spicy Moroccan Sauce
2 Tablespoons of Adam's Reserve Val Verde Spice Rub
2 Tablespoons of Grape Seed Oil
- Season one side of each fish with seasoning and let rest 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Place fish season side down in skillet. Do not overcrowd skillet. You may need to cook in two batches.
- Cook 5 minutes on one side. Turn and Cook for an additional 5 minutes skin-side down.
- Add Roberts Reserve Spicy Moroccan Sauce on top of fish.