Part of freeway to close this weekend
Part of a busy freeway near downtown Houston will be closed over the weekend while crews work on repairs to a bridge.
The westbound lanes of Interstate 10 at Waco will be closed from 9 p.m. on Friday until 5 a.m. on Monday.
The repairs are being made to the Waco Street Bridge, which was hit by an over-height truck in December, said TxDOT officials.
Motorists should expect delays and consider an alternate route if possible.
Check Traffic Now:
- Houston TranStar Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Pulse Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Section
- Jennifer Reyna's Traffic Blog
- Houston TranStar
- Gas Price Calculator
- Texas Dept. of Transportation Website or call 800-452-9292
- Harris County Office of Emergency Management Website
Check Construction Information: