Part of a northeast Houston freeway will be closed for several hours for emergency repairs.
According to the Texas Department of Transportation, three southbound lanes of the Eastex Freeway near Little York have been shut down so crews can repair a bridge.
The closure is expected to last throughout the night, but officials hope to reopen the lanes about 5 a.m., just in time for Tuesday's morning rush hour.
Check Traffic Now:
- Houston TranStar Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Pulse Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Section
- Jennifer Reyna's Traffic Blog
- Houston TranStar
- Gas Price Calculator
- Texas Dept. of Transportation Website or call 800-452-9292
- Harris County Office of Emergency Management Website
Check Construction Information: