- Local man victimized by knockout game
- Local 2 investigation protects consumers from identity thief
- Facebook 'Friend Verifier' app searches for sexual predators
- Real estate heir accused of urinating on candy rack turns himself in
- Officers disciplined after injury from alleged hazing
- Real estate heir accused of urinating on candy at pharmacy
- Guatemalan man accused of murder sought help from Houston missionary
- Man accused of posing as veterinarian, practicing without a license
- Car break-ins at movie theaters among top Houston crimes
- Was $80 parking for Beyonce concert price-gouging?
- Subtle signs can help detect a liar
- Love a cute top, skirt, or pair of shoes but don't know where to buy them?
- Earn cash for your smartphone photos
- Want kids to do their chores? There's an app for that!
- Is this the home of the future?
- Want more people to find you attractive? Play up your flaws
- Get paid to cook dinner for strangers
- Texas Champion's Weekend races into town
- Ex-Military patrolling Houston neighborhoods
- Kicked Up Chicken Alfredo
- Probation for Texan who faked being fire marshal
- Perry sending National Guard troops to Texas border
- Body of missing Texas teen found in lake
- High school football player drowns near San Antonio
- Texas man travels country to buy homeless signs for art, awareness
- Southwest jet bound for Dallas safely returns to Austin
- Israel, Hamas agree to Gaza cease-fire
- Bad drugs lead to execution controversies
- Man shoots, kills burglar who yells 'I'm pregnant!'
- Angry clashes erupted in West Bank during 'day of rage'
- Central American leaders meet with Obama
- Would-be online house-hunting giant has brokers scared
- Michigan jogger mauled to death by 2 dogs
- Ohio State band accused of sexualized culture
- Target sent victims to Experian, which had its own leak
- Clinton blames Putin in MH17 shootdown