A motorcyclist fell from a downtown Houston bridge Tuesday and onto a freeway below.
Officials said the accident happened on the Interstate 10 East Freeway near Travis shortly after 2 p.m.
The motorcyclist fell onto the eastbound lanes at Travis. He was rushed to a hospital in serious condition.
KPRC Local 2 and Click2Houston.com will have much more on this breaking news story. Please refresh this page for the latest information.
Check Traffic Now:
- Houston TranStar Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Pulse Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Section
- Jennifer Reyna's Traffic Blog
- Houston TranStar
- Gas Price Calculator
- Texas Dept. of Transportation Website or call 800-452-9292
- Harris County Office of Emergency Management Website
Check Construction Information: