A rollover crash shut down part of a northwest Houston freeway for a short time Thursday morning.
Officials said a vehicle crashed on Highway 290 westbound near Fairbanks-North Houston at 7:55 a.m.
All outbound main lanes were closed until the scene was cleared at 8:15 a.m.
Traffic was backed up in the area and drivers were advised to take an alternate route.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
No injuries were reported.
Check Traffic Now:
- Houston TranStar Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Pulse Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Section
- Jennifer Reyna's Traffic Blog
- Houston TranStar
- Texas Dept. of Transportation Website or call 800-452-9292
- Harris County Office of Emergency Management Website
Check Construction Information: