Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
2 lbs of Salmon filets or any firm Fish Filets
½ cup Cookwell & Company Escabeche Salsa
8 ounces of Sour Cream or Mexican Creama
4 Tablespoons Adams Reserve Southwest Ancho Rub
¼ cup of Shredded Cheese
2 Tablespoons Ottavio Grapeseed oil, may need more.
- Season one side of each fish with seasoning and let rest 5-minutes.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Place fish season side down in skillet. Do not over crowd skillet. You may need to cook in two batches.
- Cook 5 – 7 minutes on one side. Flip fillet to other side
- Meanwhile in small bowl mix together Sour Cream and Cookwell and Company Escabeche Salsa.
- Serve Fish over fresh tortillas with Escabeche Creama and Shredded Cheese