Curry Spiced Chickpeas
Chef Jeffrey Alfeche, Sugar Land Market
Published On: Feb 17 2012 02:50:27 PM CST Updated On: Feb 20 2012 12:10:30 PM CST
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
1 can of chickpeas, drained
1 Tablespoons of Adam’s Reserve Curry Spice
2 Tablespoons of Ottavio Grape Seed Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat dry the can of chickpeas.
- In a small mixing bowl, season with Adam’s Reserve Curry Spice and a pinch of salt.
- Toss with Ottavio Grape Seed Oil. Place on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes till dry.
- Serve with Fish or enjoy as a healthy snack.