BBQ restaurant fire ruled accidental
HFD said the fire began in a BBQ pit
Employees of a barbecue restaurant in the Texas Medical Center were cleaning up after a fire Saturday night.
Houston firefighters said the fire at the Village Bar-B-Que on South Main began in one of the pits.
The restaurant is inside one of the medical towers in the Texas Medical Center.
Smoke from the fire filled the first floor of the tower and the parking garage.
No one was hurt.
Firefighters said the fire was accidental.