Agave Caramel Popcorn with Black Truffle Salt
From Chef Jeffrey Alfeche, H-E-B Cooking Connection, Sugar Land Market
Published On: Jan 31 2012 10:53:45 AM CST Updated On: Feb 02 2012 12:05:06 PM CST
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
½ cup of popcorn kernels
¼ cup of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon of Adam's Reserve Black Truffle Salt
Green Valley Ranch Agave Caramel with Maldon Sea Salt
- In a Large stock pot, heat over medium heat for 2 minutes till warm.
- Once hot, stir in vegetable oil popcorn kernels and cover.
- Shake the pot occasionally till the popping has slowed to once every 2 to 3 seconds.
- Remove from heat and shake till the popping has stopped.
- Season with Adam's Reserve Black Truffle Salt and drizzle on Green Valley Ranch Agave Caramel with Maldon Sea Salt.