Advertisement

Slideshow: Home destroyed by fire

Published On: Feb 06 2012 10:57:49 AM CST   Updated On: Feb 06 2012 11:04:18 AM CST

An elderly couple's home is destroyed by a fire that investigators believe was sparked by a space heater.

1 / 6

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus

Daily Clicker

Celebrity Slideshow Of The Day

Advertisement
Advertisement