2 injured in fast-burning house fire

Fire Marshall: Propane cooker started flash fire

By Frank Espinoza - News Producer
Headline Goes Here

HOUSTON - One person is being treated for serious burns after a fast-moving fire consumed their northwest Harris County home.

Investigators say the fire started at 3:45 p.m. Thursday at a home in the 12500 block of Tracelynn Lane.

Upon arrival, firefighters found heavy fire and smoke coming from the back of a single story residential house.

Arson investigators say a man was trying to light a propane cooker when there was a flash fire.

That man was taken to Memorial Hermann Hospital to be treated for burns.

A second person was injured and treated by paramedics at the scene.

Copyright 2014 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.