HOUSTON - An 18-wheeler overturned on a ramp from one freeway to another on Wednesday.
The Texas Department of Transportation said the crash happened on the ramp from Interstate 10 eastbound to U.S. 59 northbound about 12:30 p.m.
The ramp was closed while crews removed the truck's load and worked to clear the wreckage.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
The ramp reopened about 4:40 p.m.
Check Traffic Now:
- Houston TranStar Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Pulse Real-Time Traffic Map
- Traffic Section
- Jennifer Reyna's Traffic Blog
- Houston TranStar
- Texas Dept. of Transportation Website or call 800-452-9292
- Harris County Office of Emergency Management Website
Check Construction Information:
Copyright 2012 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.