- Local tax preparer indicted after allegedly filing false tax returns
- Debate over cars in Houston bayous continues
- Woman driving truck runs off road, lands in White Oak Bayou
- Former HPD officers indicted in ticket scandal
- Reclaiming lost items at Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Feds move to seize buildings connected to human trafficking
- Burglary suspect fleeing deputies runs into church during Bible study
- Criminal act against property going viral
- Viral prank causes damage to local man's vehicle
- Watch for pitfalls when unqualified preparers do tax return
- Houston ISD crossing guard celebrates 84th birthday
- App gives users second chance for love at first sight
- The most super of 'supermoons' rises this weekend
- Tired of that cold pizza? Don't waste it, trade it
- Family walking across America in memory of daughter
- Subtle signs can help detect a liar
- Love a cute top, skirt, or pair of shoes but don't know where to buy them?
- Earn cash for your smartphone photos
- Want kids to do their chores? There's an app for that!
- Is this the home of the future?
- Weaker El Niño could mean longer drought across dry Texas
- Lock of Lincoln's hair among items auctioned in Dallas
- Texas anti-abortion groups rally behind Bush, Cecilia Abbott
- Carjacking in Arlington caught on camera
- Jury awards $4.5M to ex-student molested by Texas educator
- Abbott appoints 2 new Texas regents, reappoints 1
- NYC mayor: 'Don't underestimate this storm'
- 'American Sniper' hauls in $200 million at box office
- Duke's Krzyzewski reaches 1,000 wins
- NYC mayor: Storm could be biggest ever to hit city
- 16 dead in protests marking Egypt revolution
- FBI: Hunt continues for suspect in bomb threats against jets
- Northeast blizzard: What you need to know if you're traveling
- Strategic city falls in Boko Haram battle
- Obama's Alaska move triggers fight
- Obama and Modi: Best broments
- Four men wanted for armed robbery at Whataburger in...
- Two men caught on camera during gas station robbery...
- UH named one of fastest growing 'sugar baby' schools...
- Houston students participate in Hour of Code