“Keeping your back healthy and strong by exercising and maintaining a healthy weight takes some time and effort,” says Dr. Finkel. “But for many people, the prospect of living free of back pain is well worth it.”
- Obesity during pregnancy raises stillbirth risk
- Fussy infants and toddlers watch more TV
- Report: E-cigarettes appealing to kids
- She found love, left sugar and lost weight
- Sebelius' resignation and the politics of health law
- Scan a brain, read a mind?
- Senate Democrats upbeat about confirming Burwell
- Juicing: Healthy detox or diet trap?
- Sebelius had 'toughest job in Washington'
- From a minute to a mile: Learning to run