“Keeping your back healthy and strong by exercising and maintaining a healthy weight takes some time and effort,” says Dr. Finkel. “But for many people, the prospect of living free of back pain is well worth it.”
- Rebecca Sedwick: New questions about bullying
- Why are some Dems running from the Affordable Care Act?
- Woman tackles world's longest triathlon
- President: Republicans 'wrong' on Affordable Care Act
- Salmonella cases down, but beware of other bacteria
- The rise of college 'study drugs'
- 3-D printing the human body
- Apathy in older folks could signal shrinking brain
- Bogus mammogram results earn woman jail time
- Casual marijuana use may damage your brain