“Keeping your back healthy and strong by exercising and maintaining a healthy weight takes some time and effort,” says Dr. Finkel. “But for many people, the prospect of living free of back pain is well worth it.”
- Americans infected with Ebola to be evacuated
- Ebola vaccine tests planned soon, NIH says
- What is Ebola and why does it kill?
- Uber-inspired app brings a doc to your door
- Another food scandal? KFC just cannot win
- What is risk of catching Ebola on a plane?
- Experts: US is ready for Ebola
- Senate passes bill to overhaul VA
- Could a blood test predict suicides?
- House approves bill to overhaul VA