“Keeping your back healthy and strong by exercising and maintaining a healthy weight takes some time and effort,” says Dr. Finkel. “But for many people, the prospect of living free of back pain is well worth it.”
- Fake health and beauty supplies ring busted
- Tom Brokaw's 'very pleased' with progress in cancer fight
- Unmarked graveyard unearths Mississippi's past
- Recalled beef may have reached 35 states
- Is tinkering with time bad for your health?
- Few uninsured gaining health coverage
- WHO proposed guidelines not so sweet
- Minister's daughter: Cannabis 'gift from God'
- CNN Poll: Wide divide over abortion
- Study: Playing with Barbies may limit girls' career choices