“Keeping your back healthy and strong by exercising and maintaining a healthy weight takes some time and effort,” says Dr. Finkel. “But for many people, the prospect of living free of back pain is well worth it.”
- Medical pot refugees: 'Our only hope'
- Test may someday predict 5-year risk of death
- Blood test predicts Alzheimer's disease
- Holder vows to fight rising heroin deaths
- Fake health and beauty supplies ring busted
- Tom Brokaw's 'very pleased' with progress in cancer fight
- Unmarked graveyard unearths Mississippi's past
- Recalled beef may have reached 35 states
- Is tinkering with time bad for your health?
- Few uninsured gaining health coverage