“Meanwhile, continue to be as active as you can,” Dr. McLaughlin says. “And if the pain doesn’t subside in a week, see your doctor.”
- Pregnant? To drink or not to drink?
- Will Facebook's organ donor success stick?
- Test may predict HPV-related throat cancer
- Health care costs to slow in 2014
- Venezuela weighs baby bottle ban
- Meningitis vaccines urged before NYC Pride
- Head lice don't take summer off
- Minority children lack access to specialists
- OFA launches health care ads
- Study: Only 5% of us wash our hands properly