Tangerine Chicken with Mixed Greens
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 Minutes
- 1 package chicken tenders or breasts, butterflied
- ½ cup Global Palate Tangerine Miso Dressing and Marinade
- 2 Tablespoon Adam’s Reserve Teriyaki Ginger OR SW Ancho Rub
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 bag HEB Spring Mix
- 1 small jicama, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup HEB Wonton Strips
- Season raw chicken with rub and olive oil
- Heat skillet to medium-high. Add chicken to skillet and reduce heat to medium. Sear for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Add Tangerine Miso dressing. Remove chicken from heat.
- Toss together spring mix, jicama, and wonton strips. Top salad with tangerine chicken and enjoy!!!