1.5- 2 lb fresh skirt steak, trimmed
½ jar Cookwell and Company Pecos 83 Marinade
1 large onion, sliced
1 large bell pepper, sliced
1. Marinate trimmed skirt steak in Pecos 83 for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
2. Heat grill to medium-high heat.
3. Cook steak for 4-5 minutes per side or until steak has reached an internal temperature of 135- 140 degrees.
4. Grill onions and peppers with steak.,
5. Remove from heat and enjoy with fresh tortillas, avocados, pico de gallo, etc.
Pecos Beef Fajitas