Easy Salmon Burgers
4 HEB Fresh Made Salmon Burgers
4 HEB Bakery Ciabatta or Hamburger Rolls
1 tablespoon Adam’s Reserve Peppercorn and Garlic
4 tablespoons Robert’s Reserve Red Pepper and Onion Dip
1 bag Arugula
1. Preheat gas grill or burn down charcoal until it is covered with a fine gray ash.
2. Season burgers with Adam’s Reserve Peppercorn and Garlic rub and grill for 3 minutes per side.
3. While burgers are cooking split rolls and toast lightly on grill.
4. Place cooked burgers in roll and top with a spoonful of Robert’s Reserve Red Pepper and Onion Dip.
5. Top with bunch of arugula and other half of roll.