Texas Frito Pie for Super Bowl Sunday
H-E-B Chef Anna T. Ferrando
Published On: Feb 04 2013 10:48:33 AM CST
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 jar Cookwell and Company Two Step Red Chili, Original or Spicy
- 1 pound ground beef, 80/20 or 90/10
- 1 can black beans
- 1 bag HEB Corn Chips OR Fritos
- 2 cups shredded cheese, of choice
- Chopped onion and cilantro, for garnish
- Brown beef in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add beans and red chili sauce.
- Pour chili sauce over corn chips and top with cheese, onions, and cilantro. Enjoy!