Sweet Potato Fries with Agave Ketchup
H-E-B Chef Anna T. Ferrando
Published On: Jan 01 2013 12:30:38 PM CST
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- 1 package H-E-B Sweet Potato Fries
- ½ jar Green Valley Ranch Agave Ketchup
- 1 bottle Ottavio Grapeseed Oil
- 1-2 teaspoons curry powder
- Adam’s Reserve Fleur de Sel Salt, to taste
- Brown sugar, to taste
- Fry sweet potato fries in Grapeseed Oil, according to package directions.
- While fries are cooking, mix ketchup and curry powder together.
- Remove fries from oil and season with fleur de sel and brown sugar.
- Serve with agave ketchup.