Spicy Moroccan Pork Tenderloin
H-E-B Chef Anna T. Ferrando
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes
1 pork tenderloin
2 tablespoons Adams Korintje Rub
2 tablespoons Ottavio Grape Seed Oil
½ jar Roberts Reserve Spicy Moroccan Sauce
¼ cup Cilantro, Chopped, optional garnish
1 small onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425. Season tenderloin with rub and drizzle of olive oil. Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in skillet. Sear tenderloin for 10 seconds on ALL sides. Set aside.
- Place sliced onions in pyrex and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place seared tenderloin on top of onions.
- Cover tenderloin with sauce, about 1/3 to ½ jar. Cover pyrex with foil and place in oven for 25-30 minutes. Or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Season tenderloin and braise as directed above.
- Remove tenderloin from skillet and add butter, olive oil, salt, and sugar.
- Toss onions with this mixture in the skillet and place tenderloin on top.
- Cover tenderloin with sauce. Reduce heat to medium and cover skillet with a lid. Allow to cook 25-30 minutes.