Spanish Style Pinchos with Agave Dijon Dipping Sauce
H-E-B Chef Anna Ferrando
1 package raw chicken tenders
1 package of skewers
3 tablespoons Ottavio Private Reserve Olive Oil
2 tablespoons Adam’s Reserve Cajun Seasoning
3 teaspoons garlic, minced
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup Cookwell and Company Agave Dijon Glaze
2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- Mix marinade ingredients together and rub on raw chicken.
- Allow chicken to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill or skillet to medium-high. Thread chicken on skewers. Reduce heat to medium and cook chicken 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix Agave Dijon with turmeric.
- Dip fully cooked pinchos in Agave Dijon Sauce.