Chef Larry "Lee" White, HEB Seafood Manager
"My family and I absolutely love these Salmon Roasts during the Holiday Season. The Salmon Roast with Almonds, Shrimp and Butternut Squash has to be my holiday favorite. Now the Salmon Roast stuffed with Red Crab and Veggies is a classic and is something that all the Seafood Departments carry year round. These wonderful items come Seasoned, Stuffed and all you have to do is cook them in the oven. A great pairing with the Salmon Roast would be some sautéed asparagus and some creamed mashed potatoes. Now if your looking for a sauce to add over the top of the Salmon Roast, check out the different flavors of the HEB Splashes. These are great grab and go items that will save you a lot of time while enjoying your family and friends Holiday Season," Chef Lee said.
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Instructions for Salmon Roast
1. Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees
2. Place the Salmon Roast on a foil-lined baking sheet.
3. Brush all sides of the Salmon Roast with oil.
4. Bake in the center of the oven for 20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork or internal temp reaches (145 degrees)
5. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving and remove twine.