Rigatoni with Peppers and Italian Sausage
HEB Chef Anna Ferrando
1 lb fresh ground Italian Sausage
1 small onion, julienne sliced
1 bell pepper, julienne sliced
1 jar Orti Di Calabria Vodka Sauce
1 tablespoon Adam’s Reserve House Rub
1 pkg. Ravarino and Freschi Rigatoni Pasta, cooked
· Parmesan cheese and fresh basil, as garnish
1. Cook pasta as directed on the package.
2. In large skillet brown sausage and cook onions and peppers on medium-high heat. Add rub while cooking.
3. Add sauce and cooked rigatoni pasta.
4. Remove from heat and garnish pasta with parmesan cheese and fresh basil.