Pasta with peppers and onions
H-E-B Chef Anna T. Ferrando
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 small onion, sliced thinly
- 1 bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon Ottavio Private Reserve Olive Oil
- 1 jar Orti Di Calabria Vodka Sauce
- ¼ cup white wine, optional
- 1 pkg. HEB Pasta, of choice
1. Cook pasta as directed on the package.
2. In large skillet, sauté onions and bell pepper on medium-high heat.
3. Add white wine. Reduce heat to medium-low.
4. Add pasta sauce. Stir ingredients together and allow to simmer for 1-2 minutes on medium-low heat. Add pasta.